TABLE TALKER'S PAGE
Do you want to read the Bible with new eyes and hear God's voice? Join our CATS Table Talks where we explore the Bible through the process of understanding and application to real life. We will do Module 2 where we learn how to read the Old Testament stories and narratives. The course will take place over 10 weeks that might change the way you look at the Bible and help you to read it with new eyes. To help you further, you're welcome to enroll in the Meet God Bible Study Series, Module 2 for free. It will give you access to the videos and other lesson materials used in Module 2.
Hope to see you in our CATS Zoom Room. To join, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Kobus Genis (the writer of The Bible as GPS) on how the Bible came into being.
- Kobus Genis - How the Bible came into being (2)
- The second process: application (1)
- The second process: application (lecture 1 video)
- The second process: application (lecture 2 video)